Understanding FAST Reports
- The Understanding Florida Assessment of Student Thinking (FAST) Grades 3-10 ELA Reading and Mathematics Reports for Families provides comprehensive information regarding student results. It has been updated and is now available in English and Spanish at Understanding FAST Grades 3–10 ELA and Mathematics Reports for Families
- Please note: there is a new “Parent Resources” tile on the Assessment, Research, and Data Analysis webpage with links to information for parents, including a Parent Academy webinar on the FAST assessments.
- The assessment fact sheets provide an overview of the statewide assessment program and should be shared with school staff and parents/guardians in your school who wish to learn more about these assessments.
Grades 3-10 Practice Tests and Sample Test Materials
- The purpose of the practice tests and sample test materials is to enable users to become familiar with the functionality and item types that students will encounter in CAI’s Test Delivery System.
- For more information about taking the practice tests and sample test materials, please refer to the linked Practice Test and Sample Test Materials Guide.
- Students in Grades 3-10 can also take a Computer-Based Sample Test.
- Answer keys to the computer-based sample materials can be accessed at: Florida Assessment of Student Thinking (FAST) Computer-Based Sample Test Materials Answer Keys
- The paper-based sample test materials and answer keys linked below may be used to prepare students in Grades 3-10 taking paper-based versions of the FAST ELA Reading and FAST Mathematics assessments during PM3.
- The Florida Civic Literacy Examination (FCLE) is administered to high school students after completing a US Government course.
- FCLE Sample Items and Answer Key is also provided to orient students to the types of questions on the FCLE.
Graduation Requirements for Florida’s Statewide Assessments
- The linked Graduation Requirements for Florida’s Statewide Assessments document was updated in August 2022 to address the following changes:
- The FSA Algebra 1 has moved to a Retake administration after the Fall 2022 administration. It will be available in the February 2023 Spring Retake window along with FSA ELA Retakes, and again in the fall and spring next school year.
- The FSA Geometry EOC has been discontinued. Students who need to take a Geometry EOC going forward will take the B.E.S.T. Geometry EOC.
- Students may take either the FSA or the B.E.S.T. Algebra 1 EOC to meet the Algebra 1 EOC graduation requirement, and students can take the B.E.S.T. Geometry EOC to earn a comparative score.